When you travel abroad, you want to ensure financial protection from medical or non-medical emergencies during your trip. Different plans from Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance provide coverage against loss of travel documents, hospitalization due to sickness or accident, etc. Any individual who is 18 years or above can choose the Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance plan.
You can go through this page to know more about the different plans of Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance and their features & benefits. Let’s start without any further delay!
Features and Benefits of Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance Plans in Detail
Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance offers individuals diverse travel plans according to their needs – Leisure Trip, Multi-Trip, Student Plan, Asia and Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plan.
We will talk about the features and benefits of these plans one after another below. Please check!
Royal Sundaram Travel Secure Leisure Trip
If you want your leisure abroad trip free from any problems, Travel Secure Leisure Plan can be your perfect companion. It is a comprehensive plan that provides coverage against different unforeseen events. One of the good things about this plan is that individuals don’t need to undergo any medical tests.
We are showing important features of this plan below. Please check!
- Flexible sum insured options ranging from 50,000 to 10 lakh USD
- Multiple plan options – Classic, Supreme, Elite
- Medical Expenses (including medical evacuation) coverage up to 10 lakh USD
- Sickness Dental Relief up to 1,000 USD
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit (24 hrs) up to 5,000 USD
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains up to 7,500 USD
- Delay of Checked-in Baggage up to 500 USD
- Loss of Checked-in Baggage up to 1,500 USD
- Loss of Passport Benefit up to 300 USD
- Personal Liability Benefit up to 2,50,000 USD
- Trip Delay Benefit of 50 USD per 12 hours
- Hijacking Benefit
- Assistance Services
- Daily Cash Allowance in case of hospitalization beyond two days
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit (Common Carrier)
- Automatic extension of policy upto seven days
- Emergency cash advance
- Trip Cancellation or Curtailment
- Missed Connections/Missed Departures
- Bounced Hotel/Airline Booking
- Home Content Insurance up to 2 lakh USD
- Political risk and Catastrophe evacuation
- Compassionate Visit
- Emergency Hotel Extension up to 5,000 USD
- Loss of Baggage and Personal Effects
- Return of Minor
- The difference in airfare due to delayed or early return
- Personal Liability Benefit
Royal Sundaram Travel Secure Multi Trip
If you are someone who takes multiple abroad trips in a year due to business or personal reasons, Royal Sundaram Travel Secure Multi Trip could be perfect for you. The reason being this plan provides the option to choose the travel duration in a trip from 30, 45, 60 and 90 days. Let’s check the key features of this plan mentioned below.
- Sum Insured Options – 2.5 and 5 lakh USD
- Medical Expenses (including Medical Evacuation) cover up to 5 lakh USD
- Sickness Dental Relief (1,000 USD)
- Daily Cash Allowance (If Hospitalization lasts more than two days) of 30 USD per day with a maximum of 180 USD
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (24 hours) Benefit of 25,000 USD
- Trip Delay benefit of 50 USD per 12 hours to a maximum of 300 USD (3 days)
- Hijacking Benefit of 125 USD per day (7 Days Max)
- Automatic Extension of plan up to 7 days
- Emergency Cash Advance up to 1,500 USD
- Coverage against Trip Cancellation or Curtailment up to 1,000 USD
- Missed Connections/Departures benefit (1,000 USD)
- Bounced Hotel/Airline Booking cover up to 1,000 USD
- Political risk and catastrophe evacuation cover of 10,000 USD
- Compassionate Visit cover up to 7,500 USD
- Home Content Insurance of 2 lakh USD
Royal Sundaram Travel Secure – Student Plan
Specially made for students visiting abroad to pursue higher studies, the Travel Secure Student Plan from Royal Sundaram Plan can be taken for 1 to 7 years. Students can choose this plan to study in a foreign location without worrying about unforeseen events.
Do check the important features of this plan mentioned below.
- Multiple plan options – Diamond, Titanium, Platinum, Gold and Silver
- Up to 6 renewals allowed
- Medical Expenses (including Medical Evacuation) coverage up to 7,50,000 USD
- Sickness Dental Relief cover up to 500 USD
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (24 hours) coverage up to 50,000 USD
- Coverage against Repatriation of Mortal Remains up to 10,000 USD
- Delay of Checked-in Baggage cover up to 250 USD
- Loss of Checked-in Baggage up to 2,500 USD
- Loss of Passport and Laptop cover of 250 and 500 USD, respectively
- Study Interruption and Sponsor Protection cover up to 25,000 USD
- Bail Bond up to 5,000 USD
- Felonious Assault cover up to 25,000 USD
- Maternity benefit for termination of pregnancy only up to 3,000 USD
- Treatment for mental and nervous disorders expenses cover up to 2,500 USD
- Child Care Benefits up to 1,500 USD
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions up to 5,000 USD
- Ambulance charges and Physiotherapy cover up to 500 USD
Royal Sundaram Travel Secure Asia Plan
This Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance Plan is for individuals traveling within Asia from India. However, Asia here does not include Japan and Korea. This plan offers a single sum insured option of 5,00,000 USD. We are showing the prominent benefits of this plan below that you should check.
- Coverage against treatment expenses up to 50,000 USD
- Sickness Dental Relief of 500 USD
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (24 hours) up to 10,000 USD
- Loss and Delay of Checked-in Baggage cover of 500 and 100 USD, respectively
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains cover of 5,00 USD
- Loss of Passport cover 250 USD
- Personal Liability cover up to 1,00,00 USD
- Trip Delay and Hijacking Benefit of 30 USD per 12 hours (maximum 180 USD) and 100 USD per day for a maximum of 6 days, respectively
- Emergency Cash Advance cover up to 500 USD
- Trip Cancellation up to 500 USD
- Compassionate Visit benefit up to 5,000 USD
Royal Sundaram Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plan
This travel insurance plan from Royal Sundaram is specifically for travelers above the age of 71 years. Individuals can choose from multiple sum insured options – 25,000, 50,000 and 1,00,000 USD. However, for the sum insured of 1 lakh USD, you will need to submit medical reports.
Do check the crucial features of this plan mentioned below.
- Coverage against medical expenses like room rent, OPD, Doctor’s charges, etc. up to 1 lakh USD
- Sickness Dental Relief cover up to 500 USD
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (24 hours) up to 15,000 USD
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains cover of 7,500 USD
- Delay or loss of Checked-in Baggage cover of 250 and 1,000 USD, respectively
- Loss of Passport benefit of 300 USD
- Trip Delay benefit of 50 USD per 12 hours to a maximum of 500 USD (5 days)
- Emergency Cash Advance of 1,000 USD
- The difference in Airfare due to delayed or early return cover of 500 USD
- Availability of Assistance Services (Overview of country, Weather, Currency Exchange Rates, Vaccinations, etc.)