Future Generali Travel Insurance offers a wide range of plans that can provide financial protection to people with diverse backgrounds and needs in case of unfortunate events while travelling. You can choose a plan to ensure you travel without any worry. Go through this page to understand the different plans by Future Generali Travel Insurance and choose accordingly. So, without any further delay, let’s start!
Types of Future Generali Travel Insurance
Future Generali offers diverse travel insurance plans according to the different needs of individuals who love to travel. These plans are Schengen & Worldwide Travel Insurance, Overseas Travel Insurance, Student Travel Insurance and Shubh Yatra Insurance Plan.
Here, we will discuss the features and benefits of these plans in detail so that you can choose the plan according to your convenience. So, let’s start!
Future Generali Schengen & Worldwide Travel Insurance
The Future Easy Travel Worldwide Plan ensures that you stay protected from unforeseen situations during your journey, such as baggage loss, sudden illnesses, misplaced passports, etc. On the other hand, the Future Easy Travel Schengen Plan is a unique plan designed for individuals traveling to Europe on a Schengen visa (for business or leisure).
Individuals can purchase these plans instantly online. Let’s check out the features mentioned below.
- Hassle-free claim settlement
- Worldwide medical, emergency and travel assistance service provider
- The flexibility of choosing the plan as per your need
- Coverage for medical expenses due to accident and sickness while traveling
- Option to choose the plan with or without the deductible
- Baggage delay and loss coverage (compensation for expenses incurred on emergency personal spending)
- Loss of passport coverage
- Financial emergency assistance with the insured person’s family in India
- Worldwide coverage against accidental death or permanent total disability
- Travel Inconvenience expenses in situations such as trip delay, trip cancellation, etc.
- Compensation against legal liability incurred by the insured person
Future Generali Overseas Travel Insurance
Overseas Travel Insurance from Future Generali could be suitable if you want hassle-free travel. This plan protects you everywhere you go. Under this plan, you will get coverage for the following things.
- Medical expenses arising due to accident and sickness (During trip)
- Loss of baggage (up to a specified limit)
- Emergency expenses due to delay in the arrival of the checked-in baggage
- Expenses incurred on getting a duplicate passport overseas
- Accidental death and permanent total disablement globally
- No pre-acceptance medical tests for individuals up to 70 years
Future Generali International Student Travel Insurance
Future Generali International Student Travel Insurance could be a perfect plan for students going to study abroad and want to pursue it seamlessly. Future Student Suraksha is a two-year plan that takes care of medical expenses, passports, special allowances like tuition fees, sponsor protection, etc.
Individuals aged between 18 and 40 years can choose this plan. To know more about it, please check the features mentioned below.
- Tuition fees reimbursement if you are unable to continue your studies for the remaining part of a school semester for which fees have been paid
- Reimbursement of the tuition fee in case of the accidental death or permanent disablement of your sponsor (up to a specified limit)
- Personal accident coverage against death or permanent total disablement due to accident anywhere in the world
- Loss of passport cover
- Coverage against baggage delay or loss
- Medical expenses coverage due to accident or sickness
- Waiver of medical tests (If there is no adverse health declaration on the proposal form)
Future Generali Shubh Yatra Plan
Future Generali Shubh Yatra Plan could suit daily commuters and individuals who frequently travel on business trips or vacations within India. Under this plan, there are three plan options available – Daily Commuters, Business Trip and Vacation Plan.
Any individual from Day 1 to 70 years of age can choose this plan. Individuals can get the following-
- Personal accident coverage against death or permanent total or partial disability (while traveling within India)
- Coverage against expenses incurred in trip delay, trip cancellation, trip curtailment and missed connections
- Home insurance in case of burglary and fire (up to a specified limit)
- Loss of checked-in baggage (The cost of replacement of the entire checked-in baggage and its contents)
- Emergency Hotel Extension for the insured and his/her family members (in case of an accidental injury during the policy period)
- Coverage for medical evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains
- Adventure Sports coverage (applicable for Vacations Plan)
- Assistance services for a private car or taxi breakdown, ambulance assistance, medical evacuation, etc.