If you want to enjoy various online services related to your policy, you should understand the Tata AIA Life Insurance Login process. By logging in to the customer portal of Tata AIA, you can manage your investments, raise service requests online, stay informed about the launch of new products & features, etc.
Here we will talk about the steps involved in the Tata AIA Life Insurance Login Process. While knowing this, you can also have information about its several online services and the steps to follow when you forget your password. Let’s start without any further delay.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Login Process
Check the steps mentioned below to complete the Tata AIA Life Insurance Login Process.
- Visit the official website of Tata AIA Life Insurance.
- On the homepage, you will see an icon of ‘Customer’ (besides the search option) in the right-hand corner.
- When you click on this icon, you will see several options from which you will need to choose ‘Customer Login’.
- On choosing this option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will need to enter your User ID and password to complete the Tata AIA Life Insurance Login Process.
On the Login page, you can go directly to the following options once you are logged in.
- Payment of Premium Online
- NEFT Updation
- Premium Certificate
- NAV and Fund Value
- Unit Statement
- Summary of Premium Payment
Tata AIA Life Insurance Login via OTP
To log in via OTP, you will need to do the following steps.
- Choose the ‘Login via OTP’ option on the login page.
- Once you click on it, specify your residential status – Resident or Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- After this, enter your mobile number and date of birth.
- Tata AIA will send an OTP on your registered number with which you can log in to your account.
Note: NRI Customers can enter their email ID to get the OTP on their registered email ID.
What is the Procedure of Registration on Tata AIA Life Insurance Customer Portal?
If you are not a registered user, you will need to register yourself first on the Tata AIA Life Insurance Portal. You can do it with the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Tata AIA Life Insurance.
- Go to the ‘Customer Login’ section.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘New User’. Choose this option.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter your policy number and captcha code shown on the screen.
- NRI customers will receive the details on their registered email ID, while other customers will get the same on their registered email and mobile.
- Once you receive the details, log in with your username and password.
- Post-successful login, you will need to validate your account by entering your date of birth.
- Once you authenticate the details, you will have to change your user ID and password to proceed further.
How to Reset Your Login Password?
If you forget your password, you can click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Specify your residential status – NRI or Non-NRI.
- You will need to enter your user ID, date of birth and registered email ID/mobile number.
- Non-resident customers will receive the OTP on their email ID, while others will get the same through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
- After successful validation, you can create a new password to log in to your account.
Note: If you enter the wrong password five times successively, the user ID gets locked, and you will need to reset the password to unlock the same.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Online Services
Once you log in to your account, you can enjoy the following online services in a hassle-free manner.
- Single access to all life insurance policies policies
- Fund Switch
- Premium Redirection
- Address change
- Generate/Email Premium Certificates (Tax Purposes)
- Update Nominee Details
- Change Premium Payment Frequency
- Update Credit card expiry details
- Policy Revival (360 days from Premium due date)
- Update PAN Details
- Revalidation & Reissuance
- Pay Renewal Premium Online
- Payment Summary
- Generate/Email Unit Statements
- Payout History
- Raise Service Requests