Reliance Nippon offers a diverse range of insurance products to customers. Along with these products, Reliance Nippon also allows you to avail of its several online services like payment of premium, premium paid certificate download, checking the policy status, etc.
For these services, it’s necessary to understand the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Login process. On this page, we will talk about the same. Keep reading to know more about the registration process.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Login Process
If you are a new user, you will need to first register yourself on the official website of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. To do the same, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of ‘Login’. On clicking it, you will see several options.
- Choose ‘Customer’ from those options.
- Once you click on this option, you will reach a page where you can register yourself.
- To do the same, you will need a few details like proposer or client’s ID or policy number and proposer’s date of birth.
- After these details, you will need to enter the code as displayed in the box to authenticate the details.
- Tick on the ‘I agree to terms and conditions’ box and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the details, your policy is registered with Reliance Nippon.
If you are already a registered user, you will need to do the following steps to complete the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Login process.
- Go to the official website of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance and choose the ‘Personal’ option on the Login.
- You will reach a page where you will see the option of Sign In.
- You can do it using your client ID or policy number and date of birth.
- You can also sign in with your registered mobile number. When you enter the number, you will get a one-time password (OTP) on your phone. Enter it to complete the login process.
Note: Reliance Nippon also offers the facility to login to the customer care portal using your Facebook or Gmail account. When you reach the ‘Sign In’ page, you will see the option to create a user ID.
What to Do if You Forget Your Password?
If you forget your password, you don’t need to worry as you can reset it following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance official website.
- You will see the ‘LOGIN’ option on the top right-hand side of the homepage.
- Once you click on ‘Customer’, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- As soon as you click on this option, you will need to enter your client ID or policy number with your date of birth.
- After submitting these details, you can create a new password for yourself as per the instructions given on that page.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Online Services
Now that you know about the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Login process, you should know about the several online services that you can check or do after logging in to your account.
- Payment of premium towards your policy
- The last premium paid date
- Maturity date
- Premium due date
- Sum assured amount
- Policy type
- Overall fund value
- Finding a nearby branch with Branch Locator
- Change profile details (Contact or Bank related)
- Updation of premium payment frequency
- Premium paid certificate download