PNB MetLife Insurance lets its customers enjoy a wide range of services online – premium payment, the facility of updating contact details, premium paid certificate download, nominee changes, etc. It is necessary to know the PNB MetLife Login process if you want to enjoy these services.
Read through this page to understand the PNB MetLife Insurance Login process. You can also know the steps to follow if you forget your login ID or password. Let’s start without any further delay.
PNB MetLife Insurance Login Process
You can check the steps mentioned below to understand the PNB MetLife Login process. First, we are talking about the process for registered users.
- Go to the official website of the PNB MetLife.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘LOGIN’ on the right-hand corner of the homepage.
- You will see a lot of options on clicking this option. Choose ‘Customer Login’.
- Once you click on this option, you will reach a page where you will need to enter your Login ID and password to complete the PNB MetLife Login process.
How to Register Yourself for PNB MetLife Login?
To register yourself, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the PNB MetLife.
- Click on the option of ‘Customer Login’.
- On clicking this, you will reach a page where you will see the option – ‘NEW USER’.
- Here, you will need to submit a few details – Customer ID(8-digit client ID mentioned in the policy), User Name, Security Question & its answer, Policy Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Create a password of your choice as per the direction mentioned on the website.
- Once you submit them, you will be able to access your policy account.
Note: Both User Name and Password are case sensitive. In case of five unsuccessful login attempts, the account will get temporarily locked. However, you can retrieve your password in such a condition.
What is the Process to Rest Your PNB MetLife Insurance Login Password?
If you forget your password, you can reset it in the following steps.
- Visit PNB MetLife Official Website.
- Go to the Customer Login section.
- Here you will see the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Once you click on this option, you will reach a page where you will need to submit a few details – User name, registered email ID, security question and its answer.
- PNB MetLife will send a link to your registered email ID with which you can reset your login password.
- You will need to re-login with the new password set by you.
What to Do if You Forget Your PNB MetLife Login ID?
- Visit the official website of the PNB MetLife and go to the Customer Login Section.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘Forgot Login ID’.
- Once you click on this option, a pop-up will appear on which you will need to submit your customer ID.
- After submitting your customer ID, PNB MetLife will send your login ID details to your registered email ID.
How to Generate the Transaction Password?
- Complete the PNB MetLife login process with your username and password.
- Here, visit the profile section and choose the option of ‘Transaction Password’.
- Click on the generate transaction password radio button.
- Enter the transaction password.
- Confirm the password to authenticate the same.
- You will receive a message stating the successful generation of the transaction password.
PNB MetLife Insurance Online Services
PNB MetLife Insurance offers several online services regarding your life insurance policy. Have a look at them below.
- Pay Premium Online
- Get a Callback from Customer Representatives of PNB MetLife
- Track your application (Enter the application number and date of birth to submit your request)
- Update Contact Details
- Update Aadhaar or PAN Card (Enter your policy number and date of birth to update the details)
- Change the nominee
- Fund Switch in your Policy
To avail of these services, you will need to complete the PNB MetLife Login process with the help of your username and password. Once you are logged in to your account, you will be able to enjoy these online services.