Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is one of the popular choices among customers when choosing a life insurance product to protect themselves and their family in case of any unfortunate event. Several reasons make this insurer popular, such as its healthy claim settlement ratio of 83.44% in the Financial Year 2019-20, wide reach among customers through its 121 branches across 91 Indian cities and more than 50,000 agents, etc.
This page will shed some light on the different types of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Plans and their features so that you can decide the right pick for yourself. So, read on!
Types of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Plans
How does Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance help individuals protect their lives as well as their families? Well, they can choose a suitable plan from – Term Plans, Investment Plans, Retirement Plans, Group Life Insurance Plans, Online Plans, to do so. With 121 branches across 91 cities across India, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance holds a prominent place in India’s insurance industry and is also quite popular among customers because of its hassle-free claim procedures.
We are showing some of the popular Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Plans and their exciting features. Have a look!
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Simply Protect
Simply Protect is one of the most popular term life insurance plans from Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance that provides complete protection to your family even in your absence. Some of the best features of this plan are mentioned below. Do check!
- You can choose from 4 Life Cover Variants – Life Cover, Life Cover with Accidental Death Benefit, Life Cover with Waiver of premium on disability, Life Cover with Waiver of Premium on Critical Illness
- A flexible premium paying term with options of – Regular Pay, Limited Pay or Single Pay
- Option to select a Life Cover up to 80 years of age
- Tax Benefits on the premium paid and the maturity amount
- Payout Option flexibility where you can choose between lump sum and monthly income options
- Minimum Sum Assured amount of INR 25,00,000, whereas there’s no maximum limit
- Policy Term Duration ranging from 10 to 40 years
- A premium discount facility on choosing a higher life cover amount
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Wealth Ultima Plan
With the Wealth Ultima Life Insurance Plan from Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance, individuals can enjoy the unique combination of a Systematic Monthly Plan (SMP) and a Unit-linked Insurance Plan (ULIP). With this, you can preserve your wealth during the policy term. Have a look at some of its top features.
- You can pay your premium amount at monthly intervals with the SMP feature
- Preserve your wealth by transferring money from one asset class to another with a Systematic transfer plan (STP)
- Get yourself a second income with the Systematic Withdrawal Plan and get money when you need it
- Increase your additions with 3 Return Options of Guaranteed Additions, Loyalty Additions and Booster Additions
- Guaranteed Addition – 0.25% of the average of the daily fund value for the last 12 months
- Little Champ Benefit with which your child will receive policy benefits in your absence
- Tax Benefits up to INR 1,50,000 under different sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Smart Lifestyle Plan
As we keep moving forward in our lives, our lifestyle also keeps changing with time. That’s why we need a life insurance plan that can match it. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Smart Lifestyle Plan helps individuals achieve the same by providing increased benefits and protection in case they witness any financial crisis. We are showing its features below. Do check!
- You can choose from Base Option and Family Protection Option
- Loyalty Sum Assured in the form of enhanced sum assured every 5 years that will also include Bonuses and Guaranteed additions
- Maturity Benefits at the end of your policy term, including the Sum Assured on maturity, Loyalty Sum Assured, Accumulated GA, Terminal Bonus (if any)
- Tax Benefits under Section 80C and Section 10(10D)
- Minimum sum assured amount of INR 1 lakh with no maximum limit
- Maximum Policy Term of 20 years
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Easy Pension Plan
Are you worried about your retirement and want to choose a plan that can provide you a life cover as well as act as a pension plan? Well, Easy Pension Plan from Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance could be the right choice for you! Here are some of the key features of this life insurance plan.
- Minimum and maximum maturity age of 45 years and 85 years, respectively
- Death Benefit during and after the premium payment term will be the highest of the fund value, Assured Benefit and 105% of the total premiums paid till death
- Multiple Premium payment frequency options of Single Pay, Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly and Monthly
- The minimum premium amount ranges from 1,500 (monthly mode) to INR 45,000 (single pay mode)
- Policy Term of 10 to 67 years
- Vesting Benefits will be higher between Fund Value at maturity and assured benefit (101% of the total premiums paid till maturity)
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Life Builder Plan
As the name suggests, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Life Builder Plan is an endowment plan that helps ensure a regular guaranteed income for you. This plan also provides financial security to your family in case of your demise. Let’s look at the key features of this plan below.
- Choose from two maturity benefit options – Regular Income and Regular Income plus Lump Sum
- Choose from two plan options – Base Plan and Secured Income option
- With the Secured Income option, your family will receive regular payouts in case you’re not around
- Choose the Frequency for getting Regular Income Instalment from – Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly and Monthly modes
- Advance your payout date according to your convenience
- Minimum premium amount – INR 1,00,000 for single premium) and INR 30,000 for regular premium