Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is an efficient and well-known insurance firm in India. It has its headquarters situated in Haryana, Gurgaon. Comprising of around 146 offices all over India, the company has more than 6000 employees. Religare Health Insurance Company was established by Religare Enterprise Limited, Union Bank of India and Corporation Bank in July 2012. It offers health insurance, travel insurance, Mediclaim and Accident insurance plans. The company has won many awards, the most recent one being ‘Best Service Provider Award’ in 2019.
Health plays a vital role in each one’s life. It is the one aspect that enables you to fulfill all other areas of your life. A health insurance plan will ensure you experience every moment fully, by protecting you against unforeseen medical situations. Religare offers incredibly relieving health insurance plans that safeguard you from unfortunate situations and the excess stress it brings along. One such insurance plan is the Religare Care Health Insurance Plan. It is a comprehensive health plan that protects you and your family against the monetary risks that arise from a medical situation.
Religare Health Care Plan comes in five different types:
1). Religare Care 3(Super Saver) Health Insurance Plan
2). Religare Care 4 (Elite) Health Insurance Plan
3). Religare Care 5 (Elite Plus) Health Insurance Plan
4). Religare Care 6 (Global) Health Insurance Plan
5). Religare Care 7 (Global Plus) Health Insurance Plan
Religare Health Care insurance Plan strives to fulfill everyone’s medical requirements and takes ‘care’ of the insured each step of the way.
- Entry Age: Minimum age of entry for an individual is 5 years, whereas for floater the minimum age is 91 days with 1 insured person who is 18 years old and above. Maximum entry age is lifelong.
- Exit age: Lifelong
- Prosper’s age: 18 years and above
- Ways to cover yourself: Individual basis ( maximum 6 people with an equal sum insured) or floater basis
- Who all are covered: For an individual- self, spouse, parents, children, inlaws, grandparents, relatives, employees, etc.
- For Family Floater plan- self, spouse, parents, children, employee and his or her dependents, etc.
Benefits of Religare Care Health Insurance Plan:
- Hospitalization expenses: If the insured is admitted in the hospital for 24 consecutive hours, Religare takes care of the hospitalization expenses like room rent charges, intensive care unit costs, nursing expenses, operation theatre cost, blood, oxygen, etc. up to the maximum sum insured. Additionally, you are also covered for expenses incurred in daycare treatment where you were admitted for less than 24 hours.
- Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalisation expenses: Investigation tests, medications, consultation charges and so on are covered up to 30 days before the date of admission in the hospital. Similarly, follow up tests, doctor’s fees, medication costs, etc are covered as well up to 60 days post-hospitalization.
- Ambulance cover: Keeping the insured’s well being in mind, these plans also cover the ambulance charges in case of an emergency medical situation as well as necessary transportation costs from one hospital to another.
- Daily allowance: A lump sum amount is paid to the insured as a daily allowance. This is provided for every 24 hours of hospitalization that is payable for a maximum of 5 days of continuous hospitalization.
- Organ donor cover: Covers expenses incurred by the insured for an organ transplant from another person.
- Second opinion reassurance: You can opt for a second opinion at no additional costs. It will be taken care of by the company.
- Domiciliary hospitalization: Here an amount is given to the insured for his or her medical home treatment.
- Automatic recharge: If you happen to exhaust your sum insured, an automatic recharge is done and the entire sum insured is put back into your account.
- Alternative treatments: Expenses for alternative treatments like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and homoeopathy are also covered.
- No claim bonus: In case of no claims made, you will receive a 10% increase in your sum insured in the following policy year.
- Annual health check-up: To prevent you from visiting the hospital, the company also holds free annual health check-ups.
- Global coverage: Except for the U.S.A, you can avail hospitalization costs anywhere in the world.
- Vaccination cover: Vaccination expenses are provided as well for members up to the age of 18 years.
- Maternity cover: An amount is given for expenses related to the delivery of a child of the insured person.
Reasons to buy the Religare Care Health Insurance Plan:
Unique features provided by Religare Health Care insurance Plan are truly one of a kind. They are highly rewarding, advantageous and stress-relieving. Below are the reasons you must definitely buy a Religare Health Care Insurance Plan.
- Global cover anywhere in the world for more than 12 critical illnesses.
- A health check-up that is held yearly for each insured member.
- Along with NCB super, up to 150% of No Claim Bonus.
- Incredible unlimited recharge
- Available with different riders, to fit your specific requirements.
Policy terms and conditions of Religare Care Health Insurance Plan:
- Renewability: Life long
- Renewal premium: Premium that is payable on renewable and the following cover are susceptible to change as per the IRDA
- Waiting duration: Other than injury, the waiting period is 30 days for any illness. However, the waiting period for any pre-existing illness is four years of consecutive coverage.
- Grace period: For renewal of the policy, a grace period of 30 days from the date of expiry.
- Enhance sum insured: You can enhance your sum insured upon renewal
- Co-payment: If the age of the eldest member insured is 61 years or above, 20% of co-payment policy will be applicable. However, no co-payment in this policy if the age of the eldest member insured is below 61 years of age.
Religare Care Health Insurance Plan not only offers all the beneficial services mentioned above but additionally also provides personal accident covers, air ambulance as well as international second opinion. It also has a commendable 92% claim ratio. Buying a Religare Care Health Insurance Plan is totally worth the investment.