In the times we are living in, it’s most important to take care of us as well as our family’s health. One of the things that can ensure the same is the Max Bupa Money Saver Health Insurance Plan. As the name suggests, this plan helps individuals avoid costly treatments in the case of any medical emergency at an affordable premium. With features like unlimited single private room coverage, emergency ambulance cover, and daycare treatment coverage, this plan could be suitable for people who want to take care of their health.
You must be thinking about different things like what are the key attractions of the Max Bupa Money Saver plan, and what does this health insurance plan cover? Well, this article addresses such concerns. Read on to know the same!
Key Attractions of Max Bupa Money Saver Plan
What are those features that make Max Bupa Money Saver Plan your best health companion? Well, we are showing some of them below that you can check!
- With the Max Bupa Money Saver Plan, you don’t need to pay for any daycare procedures (procedures for which you can be discharged from the hospital on the same day). All Day Care Procedures are covered with your insurance plan.
- Policyholders can get a bonus for not claiming in a year. The bonus comes as a hike in the Base Sum Assured by 20%, which can go upto even 100%. So, in a way, this feature will ensure adequate coverage in times of inflation we are in.
- Also, the accrued bonus with the claim-free years does not reduce even when you claim in any year. So, your bonus will be safe even when you are not feeling well.
- Max Bupa also provides a 100% Refill Benefit Facility even if individuals have exhausted the partial or full basic sum assured amount for their plan.
- While admitting into a hospital for your treatment, there is no sub-limit on the room rent with your health insurance plan. Policyholders can get admission in any room for treatment except suite & above category.
- Max Bupa Money Saver Plan also provides the Family Combination with which you can cover up to 2 Adults and 4 Children. The Cover amount starts from INR 10.5 lakh and can go as high as INR 1 Crore.
- With this plan, you can also avail of discounts on Pharmacy & Diagnostic Services with a wide range of Max Bupa Service Providers.
- Individuals can choose medical tests according to their choices and enjoy the facility of Cashless Health Check-ups with this plan.
- Coming to the tax benefits of this Health Insurance Plan, you can also save taxes under Section 80D of the Income Tax, 1961.
- The Premium Amount for this plan starts from as low as INR 8,181 in a year for a maximum cover amount of INR 1 crore.
What is Covered Under the Max Bupa Money Saver Health Insurance Plan?
Before choosing this Health Insurance Plan or any other plan for yourself, it is important to know what exactly it covers. We are discussing them below. Please check!
- With the Max Bupa Money Saver Plan, individuals will get cashless coverage for any hospitalization expenses at the Network Hospitals specified by Max Bupa.
- Individuals will get coverage for all the expenses related to the Hospital Accommodations up to a Single Private Room with no sub-limit on it.
- Policyholders will also get coverage for the expenses related to 30 days before Hospitalization and 60 days after getting discharged from the hospital. Apart from this, this plan will also cover all the medical expenses for an Organ Donor’s in-patient treatment along with the harvesting of the donated organ.
- In case the patient needs an emergency ambulance, the policy will also cover the cost of Ambulance services. However, Max Bupa will pay the same only after accepting the inpatient claim.
- When you go for the medical treatment at home due to the unavailability of a hospital bed or because of a doctor’s advice, the policy will reimburse the expenses on this too.
- With the option of Day Care Treatment Coverage, Max Bupa Money Saver will also cover any kind of Dental, ENT, or any other procedures.
Benefits of the Max Bupa Money Saver Plan
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, there are a few other benefits that you can enjoy. Want to know them? Well, check them out below!
- With this plan from Max Bupa, you can get coverage in case of any alternative treatments such as Treatments under Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy up to the Sum Insured Amount.
- Policyholders can also get coverage against any personal accidents, so the y can be worry-free about their family’s finances in such an unfortunate event.
- Are you worried about Critical Illnesses like Cancer, Kidney Failure, and other such ailments? Well, you can get coverage against them, according to the base sum insured of your plan.
- During each day of your Hospitalization, the company will pay you a lump sum amount in addition to the in-patient treatment benefits. Remember that these benefits are in addition to the sum insured.
- A Policyholder can cancel his or her Health Insurance Plan and get the refund within 15 days, which is known as the Free Look Period.
Permanent Exclusions from the Max Bupa Money Saver Plan
There are a few treatments for which you will not get coverage under this plan, and it’s important to know them. You can check them below.
- Ancillary Hospital Charges
- Hazardous Activities
- Artificial Life Maintenance
- Conflict and Disaster
- Dental/Oral Treatment
- Sleep Disorders
- Unjustified Hospitalization
- Obesity and Weight Control Program
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery