Health insurance is critical to managing the healthcare requirements for yourself and your family. On the other hand, it becomes difficult and confusing to choose the best-suited plan and buying the best health plan may be a tough job.
Here is Max Bupa Health Insurance Company, a customer-friendly company, which takes care of all your health insurance needs and you can choose your right companion here to get complete financial coverage for yourself, your family and so on.
Max Bupa Health Companion is equipped with many features to serve the needs of the new age clienteles and covers 19 relationships under this plan.
Let us See the Details of Max Bupa Health Companion
Features and Benefits of Max Bupa Health Companion
- Wide Sum Assured Coverage: You can choose from 12 different sum insured under this plan. Max Bupa Health Companion provides namely 3 variants with various categories of Sum Assured
- In-patient Hospitalization: Immediate coverage of the medical treatment cost in case of hospitalization
- Accommodation in Hospital: With no capping in the room rent, the plan covers almost all types of room, other than suites
- Pre-hospitalization Expenses: These expenditures are covered until 30 days before the admission in hospital
- Post-hospitalization Expenses: These expenses are covered until 60 days after discharge from the hospital
- The Facility of Day-Care: An extensive coverage of the daycare treatments
- Ambulance Benefit: You can get a compensation till INR 3000 for emergency hospitalization
- The Benefit of Refill: Once your existing Sum Insured is exhausted fully or partly, together with No Claim Bonus, you will get added sum insured which will be equivalent to your basic sum assured for any claim next year.
- Alternate Treatment: You can avail the facility of another mode of treatment under AYUSH – Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- The benefit of Renewal: You would be eligible to the below 2 benefits after the completion of the first policy year:
- No Claim Bonus: Rise in Sum Insured at 20% of Basic Sum Assured, a maximum of 100% of Basic Sum Assured, for every claim-free year irrespective of any claim made.
- Health Check-up – Facility of Heath Check-up for yourself and your family on one occasion in 2 years for variant 1 or yearly for variant 2 and 3, so that you and your family are able to lead a healthy life.
- Top-up Facility: You can avail the top-up facility keeping in the mind your increasing age and complex diseases that may crop up
- Discount for Longer-Term: You can get a discount of 12.5% on the 2nd year if you opt for a plan for 2 years
- Coverage for Organ Transplantation: Expenses for harvesting the organ donated to the insured person will be covered for the organ donor
- Expenses for Domically Treatment: In case there is no room available in the hospital and the insured person has to be taken at home with the facility of treatment and the same is done for consecutive 3 days, then the expenses will be covered under this category
- Expenses for Vaccination by Animal Bite: Under this, the medical costs will be covered for OPD Treatment meant for injections or immunizations for giving treatment after an Animal Bite. This benefit will be made available in case of reimbursement Up to INR 2500 for variant 1 and up to INR 5000 for variant 2 and last up to INR 7500 for the variant 3
- The benefit of No-Claim: You will be eligible to get a no-claim bonus of 20% of your basic sum assured for each claim-free year, maximum being 100% irrespective of you making a claim
- The benefit of Hospital Cash: You will get a lump sum amount for every 24 hours of hospitalization. For a minimum of 48 hours of hospitalization. This benefit will be in addition to the sum assured and will be payable for till 30 days of hospitalization. INR 1000/Day for variant 1, INR 2000/ day for variant 2 and INR 4000/Day for variant 3
- Tax Benefit: You can avail a tax benefit under section 80D of the Income Tax Act under Max Bupa Health Companion
Eligibility under Max Bupa Health Companion Insurance Plan
Exclusions under Max Bupa Health Companion Insurance Plan
Below are the main exclusions: You can refer the complete list from the official website of Max Bupa https://www.maxbupa.com/health-insurance-plans
- Auxiliary Hospital Charge
- Hazardous Actions
- War & Natural Disaster
- External Inherited Irregularity
- Convalescence & Rehabilitation
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Operation
- Dental or oral treatment
- Eyesight & Visual Services
- HIV, AIDS, and connected complexities
- Mental DisorderObesity and Weight Control Schemes
- Reproductive medication & other Maternity Expenditures
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) & Light-based Treatment
- Sexually spread Contaminations & diseases
- Sleep complaints
- Illegal Activity
- Treatment is done outside India
- Any Physician or Hospital which is not recognized
Claim Process under Max Bupa Health Companion
The claim process is very simple and hassle-free. You must inform the company or the TPA at least 72 hours before hospitalization. A relationship manager will be assigned to you to assist you through the claim process. You can also log into https://www.maxbupa.com/pages/login.aspx to know the status of your claim online.
You can call at the helpline number 1860 500 8888 or 011- 46096100 or may write at email@example.com
With Max Bupa Health Companion, you can rest assured that you and your family will get complete health coverage. With almost 4000 network hospitals and with an extensive range of various sum insured, you can choose Max Bupa Health Companion without any hassle.