Acko General Insurance takes care of your health by providing different types of health insurance plans. Using Acko Health Insurance, you can secure yourself or your family members against future health emergencies. A health insurance plan will pay your hospitalization expenses including room rent, nursing, boarding, doctor fees, etc. And here, the plus point is that Acko Health Insurance not only covers your in-patient expenses but also pre and post-hospitalization medical expenses. And if you are worried about the reliability of Acko General Insurance, you should know that the company’s claim settlement ratio was 95% in the financial year 2019-20. Sounds exciting! Let’s read this page further and know about each of the Acko Health Insurance policy details and benefits.
List of Acko Health Insurance Policies
You can choose any of the following Acko Health Insurance plans as per your requirements –
Arogya Sanjeevani, Acko
This plan provides coverage towards COVID treatment and other regular hospitalization expenses for illness and injury, such as –
- Room Rent, Boarding, Nursing Expenses up to 2% of the sum insured, subject to a maximum of INR 5,000 per day
- ICU and ICCU expenses up to 5% of sum insured, subject to a maximum of INR 10,000 per day
- Fees of surgeon, anesthetist, medical practitioner, consultants, specialist
- Expenses of anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, medicines and drugs
- Costs towards diagnostics, diagnostic imaging modalities and such other expenses
- Cataract treatment, which may be subject to sub-limits as defined in the policy document
- Dental treatment if required due to disease or injury
- Plastic surgery if necessary due to disease or injury
- All daycare treatments
- Road ambulance up to INR 2,000 per hospitalization
- Pre-hospitalization medical expenses up to 30 days
- Post-hospitalization medical expenses up to 60 days
- AYUSH treatment for inpatient care under Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy systems of medicines.
Acko Group Health Insurance Policy
The sum insured available under this Acko Health Insurance can be provided either on an individual or floater basis. If you choose the policy on an individual basis, the maximum, total, and cumulative liability for any claims in respect to the insured person will be up to the sum insured. Whereas under the policy on a floater basis, the maximum, total, and cumulative liability for any claims in respect to all the Insured Persons will be up to the sum insured as specified for each in the policy document. Now let’s check out the policy coverage below –
- In-patient hospitalization will indemnify for illness or injury, as specified in the policy schedule/certificate. This includes room rent, ICU, ICCU and HDU charges, operation theatre cost, fees of a medical practitioner, specialist, surgeon, anesthetist, radiologist, pathologist, assistant surgeon, qualified nurses, cost of medication, diagnostic tests as an in-patient such as radiology, pathology, X-rays, MRI and CT Scans, physiotherapy and drugs, consumables, blood, oxygen, and surgical appliances and medical appliances.
- Worldwide in-patient hospitalization will indemnify for the in-patient medical expenses incurred during hospitalization anywhere in the world due to illness or injury. Intimation of such hospitalization should be made within 48 hours of admission.
- In-patient hospitalization fixed benefit will be payable in the event of a hospitalization solely and directly due to the illness or injury.
- Daily hospital cash
- Daycare treatment
- Road ambulance
- Compassionate visit expenses
- Compassionate visit stay expenses
- Loss of pay due to hospitalization
Acko Group Health OPD Wallet
Acko Group Health OPD Wallet is a digital wallet extended by Acko Health Insurance for insured members only, so they can get benefits specified under their policy easily on a cashless or reimbursement facility. The currency of issue of the Health Wallet will be INR and it can only be used by the insured person. Any unutilized amount will not be carried forward to the subsequent policy year in Health Wallet. The amount in the Health Wallet is non-transferable to any bank account or any other wallet or any other person. The following are the benefits of Acko Group Health OPD Wallet.
- Online consultation
- Physical consultation
- Reimbursement of expenses related to prescribed diagnostic tests
- Reimbursement of prescribed pharmacy expenses
- Health check-up costs
- Outpatient treatment and dental treatment expenses
- Cost of vaccination
This Acko Health Insurance will protect you financially in case the covered risk arises during the policy term by offering you the following coverages –
- Hospital daily allowance after a continuous and completed 24 hours of hospitalization
- Loss of job
- And critical illnesses benefit if it first occurs or first manifests itself during the coverage period
Group Health & Accident Care
A group health insurance policy from Acko General Insurance that provides lump sum benefit in case of accidental death, total permanent disability, total partial disability and temporary total disability. This Acko Health Insurance plan will also provide coverage for the following –
- Medical expenses for hospitalization and daycare treatment
- Loan protector to secure your family against loan burden in case of death or permanent total disability.
- OPD treatment
- Child education cover
- Hospital fixed allowance if the insured is admitted to a hospital within 7 days of the occurrence of the accident
- Disappearance cover if the insured disappears during the coverage period due to an accident followed by a forced landing, stranding, sinking or wrecking of a conveyance, earthquake or flood.
- Repatriation of insured mortal remains
- Mobility cover in respect of permanent and total disability, permanent partial disability and total temporary disability
- Funeral expenses
- Compassionate visit and stay
- Convenient travel options for the insured for returning from the hospital to his/her residence
- Outstanding bill protection
- Ambulance and emergency transportation cover
- Modification expenses (home and vehicle) for total permanent disability and partial permanent disability
- Chauffeur benefit
- Emergency hotel requirement
- Hospital daily cash allowance
- EMI protection
- Missed bill payment
- Personal liability
- Loss of baggage
- Electronic equipment cover
- Hardship allowance
- Kidnap, Hijack or Extortion coverage
- Loss of job
Group Personal Accident Policy
If you suffer an injury due to an accident during the coverage period and it results in your death within 365 days from the date of the accident, Acko General Insurance will pay the sum insured.