A health insurance policy can help meet your hospitalization expenses, doctor fees and medicine costs at an affordable premium amount. Pay today and you won’t have to worry about tomorrow! To make things easier for you, we have brought to you the list of the top 5 health insurance plans. These plans come with the best-in-class features at the best premium rates. So read this page below and learn more about the top 5 health insurance plans.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance
This is the complete health insurance package for you as it caters to all your healthcare needs, and you can also customize it as per your medical needs. You can also include your family under ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance with a family Floater option. Let’s check out the coverage below:-
- COVID-19 hospitalization
- Zero co-payment
- Pre-existing diseases after the expiry of the waiting period
- Reset your ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance sum assured if the balance sum insured isn’t enough to meet your financial needs
- No room rent cap
- Addition in the sum insured by 10% for the year succeeding the claim-free year
- Ambulance cover up to INR 1,500 per hospitalization
- No pre-acceptance medical check-up if your age is less than 46 years
- AYUSH treatment
- Pre-hospitalization coverage up to 30 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses up to 60 days
Max Bupa Reassure
Reassure your healthcare with Max Bupa Reassure. With this health insurance plan, you will get complete protection for health risks as well as COVID-19 expenses. Have a look at the insurance plan coverage below –
- Unlimited reinstatement helps you restore your sum insured by up to 100% in a policy year.
- Coverage for non-payable items as well like PPE kit, gloves, etc.
- Get 2X sum insured after a claim-free year
- In-patient care expenses including room rent, medical practitioners’ fees, investigative tests, medicines, OT charges, etc.
- Coverage for modern treatments
- Pre-hospitalization coverage up to 60 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses up to 180 days
- Daycare treatments requiring more than 2 hours of hospitalization, including angiography, dialysis, radiotherapy.
- AYUSH treatments
- Organ donor transplant
- Second medical opinion
- Road and air ambulance
- Domiciliary treatment
- Homecare treatment
- Health check-up expenses from 1st day onwards
HDFC Ergo Optima Restore
It’s a comprehensive health insurance plan designed for individuals and families. If you buy the HDFC Ergo Optima Restore plan, you’ll get the following cover –
- In-patient hospitalization for illness or injury
- Pre-and post-hospitalization for up to 60 and 180 days respectively
- Emergency ambulance fee up to INR 2,000 per hospitalization
- One e-opinion per policy year in respect of critical illness
- Multiplier benefit for each claim-free year, up to 100%.
- Health check-up cover up to INR 1,500
- You can also opt for critical advantage rider if the base policy sum assured is INR 10 lakh or above
Star Health Family Health Optima
Star Health Family Health Optima plan is a super saver health insurance that will cover your entire family with a single sum assured. The policy benefits are as follows –
- In-patient hospitalization coverage includes room rent, boarding, nursing, doctor’s fees, cost of medicine, blood, anesthesia, operation theater charges, ambulance charges and air ambulance cover.
- Pre-and post-hospitalization coverage up to 60 days before admission to the hospital and up to 90 days after getting discharged from the hospital.
- Modern treatments
- All daycare procedures
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses
- The policy will cover the organ transplant expenses of the donor
- Cost of health-check-up for every claim-free year
- Coverage for newborn baby from the 16th day onwards from the date of birth provided the newborn baby’s mother is insured under the policy for at least 12 months
- Compassionate travel expenses for your family members
- Expenses for the repatriation of the mortal remains of the insured member mortal remains
- Sum insured automatically restored up to 3 times in a policy period whenever the sum insured gets exhausted.
- AYUSH treatment
- Second medical opinion
- Assisted reproduction treatment
Care Health Insurance provides you a plan that will free you from healthcare worries. The company will pay for the following.
- In-patient care such as room rent, nursing expenses, ICU charges, surgeon fees, doctor fees, anesthesia, operation theater charges, blood, etc., provided the hospitalization is for more than 24 hours.
- 170+ daycare treatments provided the hospitalization is less than 24 hours
- Pre-and post-hospitalization expenses up to 7.5% of the payable hospitalization expenses if the sum insured is up to INR 3 lakh. Otherwise, up to 10% of the payable hospitalization expenses if the sum insured is INR 5 lakh and above.
- Ambulance cover up to INR 1,000 per hospitalization
- Domiciliary hospitalization up to 10% of the sum insured
- Dialysis cover up to INR 1,000 per sitting, limited to 24 consecutive months