Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan is health insurance for your whole family that provides a sum insured up to INR 1 Crore whenever the risk arises during the insurance period. And you should know that the Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan premium is affordable to every household that starts from INR 9,214 per year. This Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plan comes with features like annual health check-ups, hassle-free claims, pre-and post-hospitalization coverage, cover for alternative treatments and unlimited tele/online consultation with the doctor. If you opt for a multi-year payment, you can get a discount of 7.5% on the premium payment for the second year and a 13.00% discount on the third-year premium. Let’s read this page below and know more about Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan coverage and exclusions.
Coverage List for Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan
This Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plan will cover the expenses incurred on the following:
- In-Patient Treatment
- Nursing Expenses for Hospitalization
- Medical Practitioner’s fees,
- Cost of intravenous fluids, blood transfusion, injection
- Administration charges
- Operation Theatre charges
- Cost of prosthetics and other devices
- Room Rent (Single Private Room) up to 1% of the base sum insured
- ICU charges up to 2% of the base sum insured
- Pre-and Post-hospitalization Expenses
- Daycare Treatment
- Domiciliary Treatment
- Alternative Treatment
- Living Organ Donor Transplant Expenses
- Emergency Ambulance maximum INR 2,000 per hospitalization
- Pharmacy and diagnostic services
- Annual Health check-up from 2nd policy year
- Mental Disorder Treatment
- HIV / AIDS
Note:- No copayments are applicable under Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan.
Permanent Exclusions From Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan
Niva Bupa is not liable for any of the following medical expenses as they are permanently excluded from this plan.
- Investigation and Evaluation
- Rest Cure, Rehabilitation and Respite Care
- Obesity and Weight Control Programmes of Treatments
- Treatments for sex change
- Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery
- Participation in hazardous activities or Adventure sports
- Breach of law with a criminal intent
- Excluded Providers of Niva Bupa
- Refractive Error of less than 7.5 diopters
- Unproven Treatments
- Birth control
- Sterility and Infertility
- Maternity Expenses
- Conflict and Disaster
- External Congenital Anomaly
- Unrecognized Physician or Hospital
Add-on Features of Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan
All of our requirements are different so why don’t you get a customized Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan. Yes, you heard it right! you can customize your Niva Bupa Health Insurance by adding any of the following features to it:-
- Personal Accident Cover – Under this, you will be covered against accidental death, permanent total and permanent partial disablement (the result of an accident).
- Critical Illness Cover – This add-on will pay for the treatment of cancer, CABG, open heart replacement, kidney failure, stroke, major organ/bone marrow transplant, etc.
- Hospital Cash Benefit – Get hospital cash benefit up to 30 days of hospitalization only if you are hospitalized for more than 48 hours. The Hospital Cash will double in case of ICU Hospitalization for up to seven days.
- Enhanced No Claim Bonus – You are entitled to an enhanced no claim bonus for every claim-free year that is 20% of your expiring base sum insured per year, subject to a maximum of 200%.
- Enhanced Refill Benefit – If your base sum insured is exhausted during a policy year, don’t worry, with this enhanced refill benefit, up to 150% of the base sum insured will be refilled to your Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan.
Exclusions Under Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan (If Personal Accident Cover is Opted by You)
The insurer won’t make any payment under the Personal Accident Cover if the claim arises due to the following:-
- Suicide or self-inflicted injury (sane or insane)
- Any injury or illness treatment resulting directly or indirectly from nuclear, radiological emissions, war or war-like situations.
- Serving in armed forces, police organization, of any country at war/peace
- Service in any naval, military or air force operation during peacetime
- Change of profession after the policy inception, which results in the enhancement of risk
- Committing assault, the criminal offense or any breach of law with a criminal intent
- Liquor, drug, narcotic, medicine, sedative or poison abuse
- Participation in aviation/marine
- Engaging in or taking part in professional/adventure sports or any hazardous pursuits.
- Body or mental infirmity
- Any disease which is not related to an accident during the policy period. However, this exclusion is not applicable under the Permanent Partial Disability benefit.
Exclusion Under Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan (If Critical Illness Cover is Opted by You)
You cannot claim Critical Illness Cover if it is directly or indirectly caused by, based on, arising out of any of the following unless specifically mentioned in the policy:-
- AYUSH Treatment
- Conflict & Disaster
- External Congenital Anomaly
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Claim Procedure for Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan
You can claim the Niva Bupa Super Saver Plan Sum Insured using any of the following claim procedures.