Available for both Individual and Family Floater basis, Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan can help you get a comprehensive health insurance cover. One of the best things about this plan is that not only it provides coverage in India but also when you travel abroad. This policy provides two options namely – Gold Plan and Platinum Plan. Overall Coverage, Maturity Benefits, and Health Check-up costs vary according to the chosen plan. Loyalty Bonus, Maternity & New-born Coverage, OPD Consultations are some of the features that you can enjoy with this plan.
Want to know some other features, and what does the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Heartbeat Plan cover? Well, you can know the same with this article. Read on to know everything related to it!
Why Should You Choose the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan?
Before choosing the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan, it is important to know its key features so that you can decide better. Check such features below.
- Individuals can choose from two different options of Gold and Platinum according to their cover requirement ranging from INR 5 lakh to as much as INR 1 crore.
- With the Gold and Platinum Option, policyholders can enjoy hospital cash worth INR 3,000 and INR 6,000 per day, respectively, in the case of hospitalization. Apart from this, both these options also provide E-consultation, Personal Accident Cover and Critical Illness Cover.
- The Premium Amount for this plan starts from as low as INR 16,414 in a year for a maximum cover amount of INR 1 crore.
- Policyholders can enjoy the Premium Waiver Rider facility if they choose the Platinum Plan of the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Policy. With this facility, if the insured person passes away or happens to be diagnosed with a specified illness, he/she doesn’t need to pay the next year’s premium.
- Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you can enjoy tax benefits on your health insurance plan.
- An individual can get his/her sum insured up by 10% every year with the help of Loyalty Benefits. The best thing about this is that your claim history doesn’t affect this.
- Niva Bupa has a wide network of more than 5,000 Hospitals across India where you can get Cashless Claim Processing within 30 minutes upon hospitalization.
- If an individual needs hospitalization, the room rent coverage will be up to the Sum Insured amount chosen by you. Simply put, there are no limits on Room Rent.
- On choosing the platinum plan, policyholders can also enjoy international coverage. This means if you are someone who frequently travels abroad, this plan could be the right choice for you to protect your health. Apart from this,
- Platinum Customers also enjoy OPD Treatment Coverage, Second Medical Opinion and Emergency Medical Evacuation Coverage & Hospitalization for medical emergencies (Both in and outside India).
What is Covered Under the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan?
How will the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan help you by providing different coverages? We are showing them below. Let’s understand them!
- All the insured members under this plan will get Cashless In-patient Cover i.e. Hospitalization Coverage at the network hospitals of Niva Bupa.
- If a policyholder is undergoing medical treatment at home because of the unavailability of a hospital bed or because of a doctor’s advice, the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Plan will reimburse all the medical expenses.
- Under the Premium Plan, policyholders can get reimbursements for all the expenses made towards necessary treatments as an Outpatient with a Doctor.
- Apart from all the coverages, you can also get coverage for Day Care Treatment such as Dental, ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat), and other procedures.
- With this policy, individuals will also get coverage for the expenses of 60 days before hospitalization and 90 days after discharge from the hospital.
- This plan from Niva Bupa will also cover all the medical expenses for an Organ Donor’s in-patient treatment along with the harvesting of the donated organ.
- In case the insured person needs an ambulance, the policy can also cover the expenses for the same. However, for this, the inpatient claim should be accepted before.
- Your policy will also cover all the maternity expenses along with the First Year Vaccination for a newborn baby under family floater and family first plans. The cover will start from Day 1 until the policy year completes.
- If you go on to exhaust the Base Sum Insurance, you can opt for the Refill Facility with which you can get 100% of your Base Sum Insured for both different and same illnesses.
- You can renew your policy for as long as you want without paying any additional loadings according to your claim history.
What is the Entry Age for the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan?
An individual with an age of 18 years to 65 years can choose this policy. The entry age for dependent children can range from 91 days to 21 years in the Family Floater Policy, which is available for Husband, Wife, and a maximum of 4 Children.
Permanent Exclusions from the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan
Niva Bupa Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan does not cover a few treatments. We are showing some of them below. Do check!
- Investigative and Evaluation
- Rest Cure, Rehabilitation and Respite Care
- Obesity & Weight Control
- Change-of-gender Treatments
- Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery
- Hazardous or Adventure Sports
- Breach of Law
- Refractive Error less than 7.5 diopters
- Sterility and Infertility
- Unproven Treatments
- External Congenital Anomaly
- Dental or Oral Treatment
- Sleep Disorders