One of the reasons behind the popularity of the Niva Bupa Health Insurance is its hassle-free login process with which customers can know the key aspects related to their policy. Once you log in to your account, you can do the following –
- Health card download
- Address rectification
- Change the mobile number or email ID
- And several other stuff
To do the same, you will need to know the steps required to complete the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login process. Go through this page to understand the same. You can also understand the registration process and the steps to follow if you forget your login password. Let’s start!
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login Process
If you want to complete the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login process, the following steps will help you do so.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Niva Bupa Health Insurance.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘My Policy’ on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- On clicking on this option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you will see the message – Please provide your registered email address and password to proceed.
- Enter your user ID (registered email ID) and password to log in to your account.
How to Register Yourself on the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Customer Portal?
The steps mentioned in the last section are for registered users only. However, if you haven’t registered yourself, you will need to do the same first to complete the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login process. We have mentioned the steps below to do the same. Please check.
- Go to the official website of Niva Bupa Health Insurance.
- You will see the ‘My Policy’ option on the homepage of Niva Bupa.
- When you click on this option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will see the option ‘Generate your new Login ID now’ below the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click on this option and reach a page where you will need to enter your policy number and date of birth.
- Once you submit these details, Niva Bupa will send your password to your registered email ID.
- With your email ID and password, you can log in to your account.
What is the Process to Retrieve Your Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login Password?
In case you forget your password, you can reset the same via the following steps.
- Visit the Niva Bupa Health Insurance official website.
- Go to the ‘My Policy’ section where you will see the option of ‘Forgot Password’
- Click on this option by which you will redirect to a new page where you can reset your password.
- Here, you will need to provide your registered email address and image code as shown on the page.
- Once you submit these details, you will get the password on your registered email ID with which you can easily log in to your account.
What are the Benefits of Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login?
We are showing the benefits of the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login below. Please check.
- Niva Bupa allows policyholders to add, review and update details of the insured member/s under the policy in a hassle-free manner via the Login process.
- You can request several online services by logging in to your account, such as policy document download, address change, etc.
- You don’t need to go to the nearest branch to make the renewal premium payment. You can do this via logging in to your account.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Online Customer Services
As we mentioned in the benefits of Niva Bupa Health Insurance Login, you can enjoy several online services. For this, you will need to go to the ‘Customer Service’ option on the official website of Niva Bupa Health Insurance. Have a look at them below.
- Tracking Claim Status
- Change your address/Email ID/ Mobile Number
- Download Policy Kit
- Niva Bupa Health Card Download
- Edit Your Profile
- Raise Online Claim
- Payment of Renewal Premium
- Checking of Renewal Notice
- Change Password
- Download Tax Receipt
- View E-consultation
- Consultation History
How to Raise Online Service Requests on Niva Bupa Health Insurance?
If you want to raise a service request or need clarification about some query, you can do it by visiting the ‘Service Requests’ option on the ‘Customer Section’. For this, you will need to submit the following details.
- Name of the policyholder
- Date of birth
- Policy Number
- Mobile Number
- Registered Email ID
- Your Service Request (Add/Edit mobile number/ Email ID, Change of address, etc.)