Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan can be the perfect solution for individuals looking to get financial cover for hospitalization related to Critical Illness. This policy from Max Bupa does not only cover critical illness but also provides coverage against any injuries related to accidents. Any medical emergency can make your stay in the hospital for a long time. During this time, this health insurance plan protects your finances.
Want to know more about Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan? Well, we will be telling some of the important aspects related to this plan, such as its key highlights, benefits, policy term options, eligibility criteria, etc.
Reasons to Choose Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan
Treatment of Critical Illnesses can cost you a lot, and that’s why you need an Insurance Policy to deal with this. But what are the other reasons because of which you should choose Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan for yourself and your family? Well, we are showing some of them below. Do check!
- One of the best things about the Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan is that individuals can choose from a total of three covers according to their requirements. These covers are CritiCare Cover, AccidentCare Cover, and HospiCash Cover.
- This policy can be a good choice for customers looking to protect themselves financially in case they are affected by Critical Illnesses. It covers as many as 20 major critical illnesses of which Paralysis, Cancer, Stroke, Coma are some.
- Want to get a discount on the premium of your policy? Well, you can get the same if you take a policy for two or three years. When you do that, you can get a discount on the second and third year’s premium.
- With the HospiCash Cover, your family will get a daily cash allowance.
- As you know that accidents can come from anywhere without any prior information. With this policy from Max Bupa, individuals can get protection against any uncertainties related to accidents.
- Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan can be renewed indefinitely with assurance for all three cover options. However, at the time of renewal, your age and residing location will be considered.
- When you choose this policy from Max Bupa, you get a free look period of 15 days from the inception of the policy. During this period, you can review the terms and conditions of the policy and return it. You will even get a refund if you don’t claim during the free look period.
- While Claiming, you can get the claim directly from Max Bupa without any interference from the third-party agents.
- CritiCare Insurance Plan can make you eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for the premium you pay towards your policy with any other mode than cash.
What is the Policy Term of Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan?
With the Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan, you can choose the Policy Term according to your convenience. Remember that the default policy term for your policy stands at 1 year. But you can also choose a two-year or three-year Policy Term in case you are choosing Health Assurance Individual and Family Options.
What are the Sum Insured Options that You can Choose?
Individuals have the much-needed flexibility to choose from different Sum Insured amounts based on the Cover option they choose. However, the sum insured will also depend on the income and risk profile of customers. We are showing the Sum Insured option for all the cover options. Have a look!
Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan Benefits
As you know there are a total of three cover options that you can enjoy with the Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan. Each of these covers provides different benefits that we have shown below. Please check!
- With the CritiCare Baseline Cover Option, individuals get two options when it comes to benefits. With Option 1, individuals get a lump sum amount equal to 100% of the Sum Assured that will cover 20 major critical illnesses. With Option 2, individuals get a lump sum amount equal to 100% of Sum Assured plus Staggered payout equal to 10% of the Sum Insured per annum as a regular income for 5 years.
- With the AccidentCare Cover Option, individuals will get 100% of the Sum Insured in case of any accident-related hospitalization. Your Spouse will get a coverage of 50% of the Sum Insured or INR 10 lakh (whichever is lower). Similarly, your children will get a coverage of 20% of the Sum Insured or INR 5 lakh (whichever is lower). In the case of Accidental Permanent Total Disability, individuals will get 125% of the Sum Insured. Other than this, individuals will also get INR 5,000 to INR 50,000 to spend on the funeral.
- With HospiCash, individuals can get a Daily Cash Benefit of INR 1,000 or INR 2,000 or INR 3,000 or INR 4,000 per day. Adults will get 100% of this Daily Cash Benefit while children can get only 50% of it,
Other than these benefits, individuals can also get a few additional benefits such as Accidental Hospitalization up to 2% of AccidentCare Insured, Surgical Operation Coverage, Room Rent, Operation Theatre Charges, Prosthetic Implants, etc. Individuals will also get Emergency Ambulance up to INR 2,000 per Claim.
There are a few conditions that an individual needs to meet before choosing Max Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan. We are showing them below. Have a look!
- For the CritiCare Cover option, the entry age can be as low as 18 to a maximum of 65 years.
- The entry age for the HospiCash Cover can be between 18 years to 65 years, while dependent children can be 1 day to 21 years.
- If you are choosing the AccidentCare Cover option, the entry age for this policy can range from 18 to 65 years, while dependent children from 2 years to 21 years can get coverage. The policy covers a maximum of 2 children.