Understanding the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login Process can let policyholders view or update their policy-related information. You can enjoy several online services such as correcting your profile details, track your claim status, etc. by logging into your account.
But for all these, you will need to know the steps to log in or register yourself on the portal. On this page, we will talk about these steps so that you can understand them better. You can also get information about how to reset your username or password if you forget it. Let’s start!
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login Process
You will need to perform the following steps to complete the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login Process.
- Go to the official website of ICICI Lombard.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘Login’. Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will need to enter your Username, Password and Captcha as shown on the page.
- You can also tick on the option of ‘Remember Me on this Computer’ so that you don’t need to enter the details every time you log in.
- Once you submit these details, you can log in to your account.
How to Register Yourself on ICICI Lombard HealthCare Portal?
If you are a registered user, you need to follow the steps mentioned in the last section. But if you are not a registered user, follow these steps to register yourself.
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI Lombard.
- Go to the login page where you will see ‘Register Now’ under the option of ‘New Customer’.
- Once you click on the option, you will be redirected to a page where you will need to submit various details.
- First, submit your policy details – Card Number and Policy Number. (You can check your card and policy number on your policy certificate or iHealth care cashless cards)
- After this, you will need to feed details such as – Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Alternate Email ID and whether you are a Resident of India or Not.
- Now, choose your User ID (check availability) and Password. Confirm password.
- In the last section, enter your contact details – Address, City, Pin Code, Telephone Number (if any) and Mobile Number.
- Confirm all these details before submitting them.
- Once you are registered, you can log in using your User ID and password.
What is the Process to Retrieve Your ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login Password?
You can reset your password for the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login using the following steps.
- Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance.
- Go to the ‘Login’ section.
- On this page, you will see the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Once you click on it, you will redirect to a new page where you will need to enter your username and email address.
- As soon as you submit these details, you will get a new password on your registered email ID.
- With this password, you can easily log in to your account.
What to Do if You Forget Your Username?
In case you forget your username, you can get it back by completing the following steps.
- Visit the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance official website.
- Go to the ‘Login’ section.
- On this page, you will see the option of ‘Forgot Username’.
- Click on it and get redirected to a page where you will need to submit your date of birth and email address.
- ICICI Lombard will send your username on the registered email ID.
- Now that you have your username, you can easily log in to your account.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Online Services
With the ICICI Lombard HealthCare facility, an in-house health claim settlement processing and wellness center, you can enjoy various online services by logging in to your account. We are showing them below. Please check.
- Address Correction
- Telephone or mobile number correction
- Gender Correction
- Registration number addition or correction
- Email ID updation
- Print Health Card
- ECS Removal
- Download or view policy copy
- Schedule Complimentary Health Check-Up
- Check the list of Diagnostic Centres and Cashless Hospitals
- Check your claim status
- Download Claim Form
- View your accumulated wellness points
- Track Health Insurance Claims