Everybody deserves quality healthcare, but rising costs of treatment can hurt your finances badly in case of a medical emergency. To take care of their medical expenses in an emergency, individuals opt for the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health insurance plan. This plan ensures that your medical emergency doesn’t turn into a financial emergency. You just need to pay an affordable premium amount towards your policy, and it will take care of your finances. If you are looking to secure the health of yourself and your family, this plan could be a good fit for you!
Let’s check the striking features of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan to get some idea about it!
- Multiple sum insured options of INR 10 lakh, INR 15 lakh and INR 20 lakh
- Newborn baby (for first 90 days) expenses coverage
- Multiple hospital cash allowance options
- Maternity benefits
- Emergency air ambulance charges coverage
- No room rent capping
- Annual health check-up
- Daycare treatment up to the sum insured
- AYUSH treatment coverage
- No Claim bonus up to 100% of the sum insured
- Free look period of 15 days
- Grace period of 30 days from the premium due date
Here, on this page, we will discuss all these features in detail so that you can have a better understanding of them. Also, we will cover its policy term, sum insured options, premium amount, eligibility criteria, etc. Keep reading!
What are the Sum Insured Options?
With the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health insurance plan, individuals can choose between two sum assured options of INR 3 lakh and INR 4 lakh according to their requirements.
What will be the Policy Term for Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan?
When choosing this health insurance plan from Bharti AXA, you can choose from three policy term options of 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. Also, the policy can be issued to an individual or family on a floater basis. Here, the family means self, spouse, and three dependent children up to the age of 23 years.
Let’s Understand Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan Features in Detail
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan could also be a good choice for you if you are looking for a policy with maternity coverage, hospital cash, and critical illness coverage. Now, let’s understand its benefits in detail. Please check!
- Maternity benefits up to INR 50,000 with a waiting period of 9 months up to the first 2 deliveries in a lifetime
- Newborn baby (for first 90 days) expenses coverage up to INR 50,000
- Coverage of in-patient treatment expenses such as room rent or boarding expenses, nursing, intensive care unit (ICU), operation theatre charges, fees of the surgeon, diagnostic tests, medicines, etc.
- 60-days pre-and 90-days post-hospitalization coverage
- Organ donor expenses coverage for harvesting the organ up to the sum insured
- Daycare treatment up to the chosen sum insured option
- Restoration of the sum insured up to 100% of the sum insured (once during the policy year)
- A hospital cash allowance of INR 100, INR 200, INR 300 or INR 500 per day
- Domiciliary treatment up to the sum insured (Treatment of less than 3 days is not covered)
- Emergency surface ambulance coverage up to INR 3,000 per event
- AYUSH Treatment up to the sum insured option
- No pre-policy medical check-up for people up to 45 years of age
Lump sum Benefit for Critical Illnesses
One of the best things about the Bharti AXA Smart Super health insurance plan is that individuals can enjoy a lump sum benefit for a few specified critical illnesses if they occur 60 days after the commencement of the policy. You can check the list of critical illnesses below.
- Cancer of Specified Severity
- First Heart Attack of Specified Severity
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Open Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Kidney Failure requiring Regular Dialysis
- Aplastic Anaemia
- End-Stage Lung Disease
- Surgery to Aorta
- Major Burns
- Major organ /bone marrow transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stroke resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- End-Stage Liver Failure
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Terminal Illness
- Bacterial Meningitis
Free Look Period
If you are not satisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy, you can return the policy within 15 days from the receipt of the policy document. This period is known as the free look period. Also, the policy cannot be canceled if the insured person has made any claims.
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan Eligibility Criteria
Don’t forget to check the below-mentioned important conditions related to the eligibility of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan.
- The entry age of an individual can be as low as 91 days, while it can go up to as high as 65 years. It means any individual who is above 65 years of age cannot choose this policy.
- Children between the age of 91 days and 5 years can be included in the policy if either of the parents has coverage under the plan.
- There is no maximum age when it comes to the renewal of the policy.
What are Exclusions under the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan?
For some medical conditions, you will not enjoy any coverage under this plan. We are showing them below. Do check!
- Genetic disorders coverage after a waiting period of 48 months
- Disease or injuries while performing duties as a member of the army or a police force
- Illness or injury arising from the breach of law or with a criminal intent
- War, acts of foreign enemies, seizure, capture, arrest, civil war, etc.
- Internal congenital anomalies after a waiting period of 48 months
- Pre-existing disease coverage in the first 48 months