Are you looking for the best health insurance plans for Rs 10 lakhs? If yes, then you can find many options. The Indian health insurance sector is booming and there are many health insurance companies offering excellent health insurance plans to people who look for covers of around Rs 10 lakhs. Take a look at this article to know more about these medical insurance policies.
Best Health Insurance Plans for 10 Lakhs
Here are the top medical insurance plans that you could consider buying:
Care Health – Care Insurance Plan
The Care Health Care Insurance Plan is one of the best health insurance plans in India. The features of this health cover include:
- There is no fixed upper limit in relation to the entry age into the policy.
- Premiums do not increase even when claims have been made.
- Preventive health checks are available for the insured members of a family.
- The option of cashless treatment available.
- Sum insured can range between Rs 2 lakhs and Rs 60 lakhs.
- The policy is available for a one-year premium for three years.
- In-patient charges, domiciliary expenses, pre and post-hospital costs, ambulance charges and organ donation cover are some of the best covers available under this plan.
2. HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha
The HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha is another excellent option that offers a maximum sum insured of Rs 10 lakhs. Here are the best features of this health insurance policy:
- Pre-policy check-up is not required for policyholders under the age of 45.
- No-claim bonus is available for every successful claim-free year.
- Sub-limits are not applicable to this plan. You can choose any room, any doctor, etc without having to worry about the various sub-limits.
- Ayush and another non-allopathic treatment cover available.
- In-patient expenses, daycare expenses, domiciliary expenses, etc are all covered under the HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha plan.
3. HDFC ERGO Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan
The HDFC ERGO Restore Health Insurance Plan is one of the best health insurance plans available in India currently. The plan has many features to boast of:
- The minimum sum insured is Rs 3 lakhs and the maximum is Rs 50 lakhs.
- Anyone between the ages of 3 months and 65 years can get enrolled in this plan.
- It has the wonderful benefit of lifelong renewability.
- It offers in-patient care, domiciliary care, pre hospitalisation and post hospitalisation care, daycare, etc.
- Exclusions such as hernia, cataract, joint replacement and hysterectomy are included in the cover after a waiting period of two years.
- It is a comprehensive health insurance plan that is exclusively available online.
4. Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy
The next plan on the list is the Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy. This is a very good option for those who want a common medical insurance cover for the whole family. Some of the most impressive features of this health care plan are:
- The insurer does not ask for a pre-policy screening test if the sum insured is limited to Rs 10 lakhs or less and the policyholder is below the age of 45.
- Renewals are allowed until the policyholder attains the age of 80 years.
- Sub-limits are not applicable on room rents.
- You can make use of the cashless treatment facility at all the network hospitals.
- All medical expenses including hospital expenses, daycare expenses, domiciliary expenses, etc are covered under this excellent family floater health insurance policy.
5. Aditya Birla Activ Assure Diamond Plan
The Aditya Birla Activ Assure Diamond Plan is another good medical insurance policy that has a whole list of covers available under it. Some of them are:
- The sum insured ranges between Rs 2 lakhs and Rs 2 crores.
- A child aged 3 months or older can be enrolled in the policy. There is no restriction on the upper age limit.
- It offers long-term medical coverage with the policy being available for tenures of two and three years.
- Coverage for all kinds of hospital expenses, daycare procedures, post and pre hospitalisation expenses, etc.
- Coverage for alternative modes of treatment such as Ayush, homoeopathy, naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, etc.
- Hospital cash, ambulance cover and other miscellaneous covers are also available under this health insurance policy.
These are some of the best health insurance plans available in India for a cover of 10 lakhs. You can choose a cover that is suitable for you as well as all your family members. It is a very good idea to compare the various health insurance plans to see which is the most effective, as well as, economical option for you. Health insurance, unlike motor insurance, is not compulsory in India. However, it is highly advisable for everyone to have health insurance as health is wealth and you need to cover it at all times. Choose any one of the above-mentioned plans and stay secured.