Edelweiss Group Health Insurance covers several hospitalization expenses for a group of members in a medical emergency. With its wide range of group health insurance products, employers can choose suitable plans according to their convenience. Before going further, we are showing here some of the prominent reasons because of which employers should buy Edelweiss Group Health Insurance.
- Hospitalization expenses coverage
- Minimum documentation during claim processing
- Hassle-free claim process
- Flexible premium payment option
- Critical Illness Coverage at an additional cost
- No pre-medical acceptance screening
- A 30-day waiting period
- Affordable premium
On this page, we will talk about the features and benefits of several Edelweiss Group Health Insurance Plans so that you can understand better. Keep reading to know more!
Buy Group Health Insurance @ Low Premium
Features and Benefits of Edelweiss Group Health Insurance Plans in Detail
Edelweiss Group Health Insurance offers a wide range of products that employers can choose according to their needs and affordability. These plans are Group Health Insurance, Group Total Protect and Group Corona Policy.
Now, we are going to discuss the features and benefits of these group health insurance plans below one after another. Let’s start!
Edelweiss Group Health Insurance Plan
This plan from Edelweiss protects the finances of insured members under a group in case of a medical emergency. We are showing some of the prominent features mentioned below. Please check!
- Hospitalization expenses cover
- Pre and post-hospitalization expense coverage for 30 and 60 days, respectively
- Coverage against Day Care Treatment
- Domiciliary Hospitalization cover
- AYUSH treatment cover
- Facility to pay the premium in installments
- Option to convert the plan into a family floater policy
- Extension of pre and post-hospitalization period
- Waiver of the pre-existing disease exclusion
- Critical Illness Cover
- Recovery Benefit
- Hospitalization Cash Allowance
- Room Rent Capping
- Corporate Buffer
- Arrangement of Health Checkup and Wellness Assistance Services through its Network Provider
You will not get coverage in the following situations.
- Any illness or injury resulting directly or indirectly from the breach of law
- Any fertility, sterilization, birth control procedures, contraceptive supplies
- War and warlike occurrence or invasion
- An act of self-destruction or self-inflicted injury attempted suicide
Edelweiss Group Total Protect Plan
Edelweiss Group Total Protect Plan provides coverage to the insured members in case of accidental death and disability (permanent or temporary). Let’s check the key features of this plan mentioned below.
- Flexible sum insured options ranging from INR 25,000 to 50,00,00,000
- Accidental death benefit up to 100% of the sum insured
- Coverage against permanent partial disability up to 75% of the sum insured
- Enhanced Temporary Total Disability (for 1 month to 1 year) ranging from INR 1,000 to 5,00,000 per month
- Cremation or Funeral Costs covered up to INR 5,000 per person per policy term
- Medical Evacuation Benefit (Domestic & Worldwide)
- Domestic and International In-patient Accidental Hospitalization
- Multiple options for Broken Bones Coverage up to 100% of the sum insured
- Purchase of Blood up to INR 10,000
- Hospital Daily Cash Benefit up to INR 5,000 per day for 1 to 30 days of hospitalization
- Family Transport Benefit/ Compassionate Visit from INR 1,000 to 10,000 per day
- Reconstructive Surgery Benefit up to INR 3,00,000
- Child Enhancement Benefit
- Domestic and International Out-patient Expenses / Emergency Room/Casualty Expenses (INR 1,000 to 5,00,000)
- Cost Support Items cover
- Education Benefit
- Multiple Member Disability up to 100% of the sum insured
- A 15-day free look period
Insured members will not get coverage in the following situations.
- Medical or surgical treatment unless necessary after an accident
- Treatment at non-hospital facilities
- Electric Surgery or any surgery not recommended by a doctor
- Suicide or attempted suicide
Edelweiss Group Corona Policy
If an insured member of a group needs hospitalization due to COVID-19 treatment, Edelweiss Group Corona Policy will cover the expenses incurred on the same. To know more about it, please check the features of this plan mentioned below.
- COVID-19 Hospitalization Cover for a minimum of 24 hours (Room rent, boarding, Nursing, ICU, Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fee, Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, Ventilator charges, medicines and drugs, etc.)
- AYUSH Treatment cover
- Pre and post-hospitalization cover for 30 and 60 days, respectively
- Daily Hospital Cash benefit up to 15 days
- Home Care Treatment up to 14 days per incident (Diagnostic tests, Medicines prescribed in writing, Consultation charges of the medical practitioner, Nursing charges, Medical procedures limited to parenteral administration of medicines, Cost of Pulse oximeter, Oxygen cylinder and Nebulizer)
- Ambulance Cover
- Institutional Quarantine cover up to 14 continuous days of isolation