Reliance General Insurance provides an innovative solution for the customers such as Health Insurance for your healthy life, Motor Insurance for your financial protection against casualties on road, Travel Insurance for smart recommendations and coverage for uncertainties. And Reliance General Insurance serves the best of your interest according to the IRDAI annual report 2018-19. Its claim settlement ratio is 75.60%.
Check Reliance General Insurance Products in Detail
Reliance Health Insurance Features
The key features of Reliance Health Insurance policies are:-
- Sum Insured from INR 3,00,000-1,00,00,000
- Policy Term of 1, 2 and 3 Years
- Type of Health Insurance such as Individual and Family Floater
- Access to 7300+ Cashless Hospitals
- A Cumulative Bonus of up to 100% of the sum insured
- Entry age is from 18 to 65 years
- Pre-& Post-hospitalization coverage
- Tax benefits
- Monthly EMI facility starting from INR 382
Types of Reliance Health Insurance Products
- Health Infinity Health Insurance Policy: Get a 10% discount on your premium payments by buying this policy online. A 10% discount is also on Health Infinity Health Insurance Policy if you buy it for a term of 2 or 3 years and if you are an existing prime customer of Reliance General Insurance. Under this policy, there are no sub-limits on room rent, road ambulance, organ donor expenses and Ayush benefits.
- HealthGain Health Insurance Policy: Access to 7,300+ network hospitals, Up to 15% discount on premium payment, Both individual and family floater plan, Restoration of the sum insured, Coverage for Hospitalisation, Pre- & Post-hospitalization (up to 60 days), road ambulance fee, daycare treatments, etc, are some of the excellent features of this plan.
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: Get coverage for room rent, ICU charges, doctor and surgeon fees and treatments like Uterine Artery Embolization and HIFU (High intensity focused ultrasound), Balloon Sinuplasty, Deep Brain stimulation, Oral chemotherapy, Immunotherapy- Monoclonal Antibody to be given as an injection, Intravitreal injections, Robotic surgeries, Stereotactic radio surgeries, Bronchial Thermoplasty, Vaporisation of the prostate (Green laser treatment or holmium laser treatment), IONM – (Intra Operative Neuro Monitoring), Stem cell therapy: Hematopoietic stem cells for bone marrow transplant for hematological conditions, Daycare Procedures, Cataract and Dental treatment.
- Corona Kavach Policy: Coverage for medical expenses for COVID-19 home treatment (up to 14 days), ambulance fee up to INR 2,000, pre-and post-hospitalization (15/30 days), the sum insured from INR 50,000-5,00,000.
- Corona Rakshak Policy: A lump sum amount is payable to the insured if he/she is diagnosed with COVID-19 and requires a minimum of continuous 72 hours hospitalization. Reliance Corona Rakshak policy sum insured is from INR 50,000-2,50,000,
- Personal Accident Policy: No paperwork, quick reimbursement, worldwide coverage, five percent increase in sum insured for each claim-free year, and benefits on accidental death, permanent total disability, child education, and family security. The sum insured ranges from INR 5-20 lakh for this Reliance Health Insurance policy.
- HealthWise Health Insurance Policy: The policy comes in three variants such as Gold, Silver and standard plan. Coverage for pre-and post-hospitalization for 30/60 days and reimbursement of a medical check-up. In Reliance HealthWise Health Insurance policy, you will get the option of the sum insured such as INR 3 lakh, INR 6 lakh and INR 9 lakh.
- Critical Illness Insurance Policy: Coverage for ten critical illnesses like cancer, heart valve replacement, third-degree burns, etc. with no medical check-up up to the age of 45 years.
Reliance Motor Insurance
Our vehicle can be protected from unforeseen events such as theft or accident if you buy a motor insurance policy from Reliance General Insurance. Because they understand the importance of your vehicle. The following are the types of Reliance Motor Insurance.
- Car Insurance: Get up to 70% off* on Reliance Car Insurance with a cashless facility at 5000+ network garages and an optional personal accident cover of INR 10 lakh.
- Two Wheeler Insurance: A maximum of 50% discount on two-wheelers insurance with a cashless facility at 1200+ network garages, and quick and hassle-free settlement for Reliance bike insurance.
- Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance: Skip the renewals as the policy offers a cover of up to 3 years for your bike as well as comprehensive insurance for all the major two-wheeler brands as mentioned in the policy schedule. Get additional benefits like No Claim Bonus and an attractive discount of up to 13.00% on long-term two-wheeler insurance premium.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance: Get coverage for a variety of situations, instant and hassle-free settlement of your claims, do policy renewal online or on call +91 22 48903009 from your registered number.
Coverage Under Reliance Motor Insurance
Covers loss or damage to your vehicle due to – riot, strike, earthquake, malicious act, terrorist activity, landslide rockslide, accident(external means), burglary, housebreaking, theft, Inundation cyclone, hailstorm, frost, fire explosion, self-ignition or lightning, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest. Also get third-party insurance to protect you against losses such as bodily injury, death to a third party or any damage to that person’s property.
Reliance Travel Insurance
You have so much on your list when you are planning for a trip such as flight tickets, hotel reservations, shopping, etc. But have you secured your vacation? If not, buy Reliance Travel Insurance as it protects you financially against unforeseen and unexpected circumstances such as sickness in another country, loss or theft of your baggage, flight delays, etc. However, the list of travel insurance policy is as follows:-
- Overseas Travel Insurance: Specially designed for trips to Asia, Schengen, USA and Canada. The policy is issued instantly with no medical examination of the insured with worldwide access to cashless hospitalization.
- Schengen Travel Insurance: Zero paperwork for the insurance with no medical check-up and instant policy issuance service. And if you get sick during your travel, visit any of the listed network hospitals for a cashless claim. The policy is valid if you visit multiple Schengen countries like Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Denmark and more.
- Student Travel Insurance: If the reason for your travel is studies, you should buy this Reliance Travel insurance that provides coverage for emergency hospitalization, loss of checked-in baggage or passport, and quick settlement services.
- Asia Travel Insurance: This is a family travel plan with no paperwork and medical check-up with coverage of medical expenses, loss of passport, trip delay, financial assistance, etc.
- Senior Citizen Travel Insurance: Get instant policy issuance with zero medical check-ups and coverage for your pre-existing diseases along with the facility of cashless hospitalization that is accessible worldwide.
- Annual Multi-Trip Insurance: This comes with no medical check-up, plan validity up to 365 days, coverage for lost passport and baggage. Cashless hospitalization facility for the insured person.