Raheja QBE General Insurance is a company that believes in securing your future against uncertainties like accidents, death, critical illness, injury, etc. And you can do all that by just buying an insurance policy from Raheja QBE General Insurance. A wide range of products is available for customers here, such as Health Insurance, Motor Insurance and Home Insurance. Let’s read this page further to know about these insurance products in detail.
Raheja QBE General Insurance
The details for each of Raheja QBE General Insurance products would matter greatly if you want to make the most of them. Details like sum insured, premium payment, coverage and other benefits will help you decide whether you should go for its insurance product. So, without any further delay, let’s discuss them.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance
You can purchase health insurance from Raheja QBE General Insurance to get financial protection against future health risks. The following is the list of Raheja QBE General Insurance Health Products:-
- Health QuBE – Under Health QuBE, you will get plan options such as Basic plan, Comprehensive plan, Super Saver plan and A-La-Carte plan. This policy covers In-patient hospitalisation, Room rent, ICU charges, Doctor fees, Pre- and Post-hospitalisation, daily allowance, ambulance fee, organ donor, medical check-up, etc.
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy – In this plan, the company covers In-patient hospitalisation, Daycare treatment, Pre- and post-hospitalisation, etc. Apart from that, you can claim a no claim bonus for each claim-free year also the AYUSH treatment related to the covered illness will be claimable. And with the EMI facility, you can receive the payout as per your convenience.
- Health QuBE Super Top Up – Get an additional cover for your existing policy with Health QuBE Super Top Up plan that provides Sum insured up to INR 1 crore, charges less premium, and provides coverage to you and your entire family.
- Cancer Insurance – A policy for the person whose entry age lies between 1 day to 70 years. Under this Cancer Insurance, all the reasonable and necessary medical expenses incurred in the diagnostic investigation or medical treatment of Cancer will be covered more than 75% of the sum insured. The Sum Insured options for this Raheja QBE General Insurance policy starts from INR 1 lakh and in multiples thereof, subject to a maximum of INR 10 lakh.
- Individual Personal Accident Insurance – The policy provides benefits based on the nature of injury caused by an accident during the policy period, such as Accidental Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Permanent Partial Disablement and Temporary Total Disablement. This Raheja QBE Health Insurance will compensate for the following as well; transportation cost for the carriage of the dead body, cost of clothing damaged in the accident, ambulance charges for transportation, loss of employment in the event of permanent total disability.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance – Group personal accident insurance at Raheja QBE General Insurance will give you financial compensation in case of an accidental injury to the insured individual or the death of an insured member. The benefits under this policy will be the same as the Individual Personal Accident Insurance, just the number of insured persons may vary.
- Hospital Daily Cash–Group – You can buy this health insurance and get coverage for sickness, accident, accidental death, convalescence benefit, international emergency benefit and daycare procedure.
- Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojana – It covers personal accident expenses for both death and permanent total disability. The hospitalization expense of the insured and his family members (spouse and children), maternity expense (if the insured person is a woman), litigation expenses relating to the insured’s foreign employment, etc.
- Corona Kavach Policy – Coverage from INR 50,000 to INR 5 lakh for in-patient hospitalization along with pre- and post-hospitalization associated with the treatment of Coronavirus. Along with that, you will get cover for AYUSH treatment, hospital daily cash (add-on cover) and home care treatments. The policy coverage is available for 3 ½ months, 6 ½ months and 9 ½ months.
- Group Corona Kavach Policy – Employer-employee or Non-employer employee can be insured on an individual or family floater basis under Group Corona Kavach Policy and get the same coverage as Corona Kavach Policy for a large number of people.
Raheja QBE Motor Insurance
Motor insurance is a necessary part of a vehicle, and by securing the right cover for your vehicle, you would make a great decision. At Raheja QBE General Insurance, you can get vehicle insurance specifically designed to serve the needs of customers.
The following are the Types of Raheja QBE Motor Insurance
- Private Car – With this plan, your car will be secured against damage and third-party liability.
- Two Wheeler – The Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance covers your vehicle damage and third-party liability.
- Commercial Vehicles – Raheja QBE General Insurance covers your commercial vehicles against damages and third-party liability.
- Compulsory Personal Accident to Owner Driver – Get coverage for bodily injury or death of the owner driver in case of an accident.
Note:- To be eligible for Raheja QBE Motor Insurance, your vehicle should be registered with Regional Transport Office (RTO) and the Individual/ Corporate vehicle should be registered in the name of the vehicle owner.
Raheja QBE Home Insurance
Raheja QBE home insurance gives financial protection to customers for the damages caused to their homes and belongings. Under this policy, your home and its contents will be secured against various perils and mishaps such as fire, natural calamities, theft, burglary, and so on. There are two types of home insurance that the insurer provides – one is Domestic Burglary Insurance while the other is Domestic Fire Insurance.