You can get information about various aspects related to your policy by logging into your Oriental Insurance Customer Portal. If you want to understand the Oriental Insurance Login Process, this page is for you! We’ll discuss here the steps required to complete the login process as well as the things to do if you forget your username and password. Read on to know more!
Oriental Insurance Login Process
If you want to complete the login process on the Oriental Insurance Customer Portal, do the following.
- Visit the official website of Oriental Insurance.
- On the right-hand side of its homepage, you will see the option of ‘LOGIN’.
- Once you click on it, you will see many options from which you will need to choose ‘Customer’.
- On choosing this option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will see two login options – Via User ID or Mobile Number.
- If you opt for user ID, you will need to enter the password and characters shown on the page to log in to your account.
- On choosing the mobile number option, enter your number and characters on the page. You will receive an OTP with which you can log in to your Oriental Insurance account.
Registration Process for Oriental Insurance Customer Portal
To ensure a smooth login, policyholders first need to register themselves on the Oriental Insurance Customer Portal with the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Oriental Insurance where you will see the ‘Login’ option.
- Click on this to reach the login page.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘New User? Sign Up as’. Once you click on it, you will see several options from which you will need to choose ‘Customer’ and click on ‘Go’.
- On the registration page, enter your personal details – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Occupation and Communication Address.
- Submit the details related to either residential or office address – Address, State, City, Pin Code and Telephone.
- In the last part of the registration process, enter your user ID.
- Verify all the details by typing the characters shown in the picture on the registration page.
Note: It is mandatory to submit details about at least one address between your residence or office.
How to Retrieve Your Login Password?
You can do the following steps to reset your login password if you forget the same.
- Go to the Oriental Insurance official website and click on the ‘Login’ option.
- On this page, you will see the icon of ‘Forgot Password’ right below the sign-up option.
- Once you click it, you will reach a new page.
- Here you will need to enter your user ID and hit the submit button.
- Oriental Insurance will send the new password to your registered email ID with which you can easily log in to your account.
Note: The mobile login option is also available for you to retrieve your password. You can enter your registered mobile number to get an OTP on your phone.
How to Download the Policy Copy with Oriental Insurance Login?
You can download a copy of your life insurance policy with the following steps.
- Log in to the customer portal using your username and password.
- Here, you will need to use the search policy option.
- Among the list of policies, you can download a copy of the policy.
Note: During the policy procurement, Oriental Insurance also sends the policy download link to your registered email ID.
Claim Registration via Oriental Insurance Login
You can also register your claim request with the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Oriental Insurance.
- Here, you will see the option of ‘Customer Services’.
- Click on it and choose ‘Claim Registration’ from the options shown on the page.
- You will reach the login page where you will need to enter your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can register your claim request.